The Tees Valley Pathways and Routeways Programmes form part of the Youth Employment Initiative. If your child is aged 15 to 29 years old and either unemployed or not in education, employment or training (NEET) then we can help you by providing: –
A range of innovative and interesting activities, courses and opportunities to support you into work, education or further training;
– Programmes using sport, creative arts, culture and outdoor activities to improve your communication and personal skills;
– Activities to build your confidence and improve your employability skills using both enterprise and self-employment;
– A dedicated careers advisor who will provide you with personalised one to one support and independent advice and guidance;
– Support through a Flexible Fund which may be able to pay for items such as travel expenses, clothing, equipment, tools and specialist training;
– Routeways in partnership with employers into growth sectors such as Health & Social Care, Construction, Digital and Advanced Manufacturing.
The Tees Valley Routeways Programme supports young people aged 15 to 29 years old across the Tees Valley who are unemployed or NEET with the aim of progressing the individuals into education, employment, training or self-employment.
If you would like to be involved phone 01429 857080 or email YEI@hartlepool.gcsx.gov.uk
The programme’s are part-funded by the European Social Fund and Youth Employment Initiative as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural & Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.
New Directions is a Youth Employment Initiative (YEI) scheme aimed at people aged 15 to 29 who are classed as NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training) and delivered across Tees Valley. Careers advisors are on hand to identify a range of training and practical support options, including mentoring, apprenticeships, job placements and further education, to find a job that will enable them to reach their potential.
For further information and support, please contact:
Redcar & Cleveland: 07823 536656 or email email@example.com
Hartlepool or Darlington call Clare on 07976682727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stockton or Middlesbrough call Jamie-Leigh Lewis on 01642 947840 or email email@example.com
Johnny on 07801 897864 or email Johnny.Harrison@actes.co.uk
The programme is part-funded by the European Social Fund and Youth Employment Initiative as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural & Investment Funds Growth Programme in England
The ESF NEET programme is currently being delivered by Learning Curve. It is a programme to support Tees Valley residents aged 15-24 who are not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) or at risk of becoming NEET. Utilising a ‘person-centred’ holistic approach supported by a Key Worker; and providing additional bespoke support to those requiring special assistance. Working to make young people aware of the employment opportunities and linking those to develop career pathways, employment experience and progression into Apprenticeships or Traineeships.
For more information contact 01388 777 129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website: Learning Curve Group